What does it take to be GMAT Winner?
If you think it is only knowledge that will make you a GMAT Winner, think again. Knowledge can only take you so far!
There are scores of Math graduates and even PhDs who have not managed to get a 99 percentile in the GMAT.
Taking my own example. I am an Engineer by education and I had taught college level maths before taking my GMAT.
However, I still managed to get only a 97 percentile in maths!! The point is that knowledge by itself is not sufficient to ace the GMAT.
You need the other ‘intangible’ qualities & smart Studying Strategies to make things work.
In this Website, I have attempted to share my GMAT experience for your benefit.
Go through this ‘Free‘ Website and….
- Read how I went from 650 to 780, and improve YOUR own score dramatically!
- Learn about the Common GMAT pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Try a Free Full Length Online Gmat MATH test
- Try a Free Full Length Online Gmat VERBAL test
- Find out your Reading Speed for GMAT in under 2 minutes
- Take a look at how to write the ‘Perfect Essay’ in the AWA section.
- 1100 most common words appearing on the GMAT.
The usage of Each word is explained with a sentence making it easier to learn.
- Check out some of our Free GMAT Video Tutorials covering difficult Math topics
The Complete list of Idioms for the GMAT, a must for the Sentence Correction section.
- Feel confident in Verbal? How about a free full length paper based GMATVerbal test here.
- The Data Sufficiency section can prove to be very tricky at times. See how well you do on these ‘typical’ GMAT DS problems here.
- Why should you subscribe to our absolutely Free Newsletter? Read more here.
- Have a look at the Essays that I wrote for INSEAD and my Essay Strategy.
- Why did I choose INSEAD? Read here.
Click here to read about my personal GMAT Strategy that resulted in a 780 score
Too busy to browse right now? Simply Join our FREE Newsletter…
and receive regular Tips to ace the GMAT & invaluable guidance for MBA admission. You will also get a Free Full Length GMAT Test with 700+ level questions.